Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Free Riot Points

                         Get FREE Riot Points; and More

Thats right! Free Points? How does this work you might ask?

It is all through a website called Prizerebel. Prize rebel is a simple site, it is point  based. Basicly when you get enough points you can trade them in for cards, or even CASH in your Pay Pal!

  Dose it require a credit card/phone number?

Not at all, 100% free, there are offers involving credit cards and cellphones, but I personally haven't done one.

 

I hate surveys, is there anything else?

Yes! There are tons of alternatives to those pesky surveys. You get points for do daily tasks, downloading software, watching videos, and printing coupons. However you surveys are always available and you will not be punished my taking them!

How long does it take?

I got my first $10 Riot card in 3 days... But that was just messing around, if you want too you can get it in half a day. Pretty easy considering you can get points just by watching Youtube videos! Soon you will be able to hunt Teemos in style with your new skin! (Disclaimer; No Teemos where hurt in the production of this blog)

 

Wait, why are you practically giving me Riot points?


That is just how the site works! You do simple task (work) and get payed cash!

-Tips for prize rebel
For some offers you are going to need an address, just look up your local Arbys or something, that's what I did to avoid getting my information out.
Email is pretty much required, however a temporary email will get you banned, avoid things like mailinator. I just made a fake hotmail. Any email works fine other then temps.



No comments:

Post a Comment